It is essential that you take with you
1. International passport valid for at least 18 months after the date of entry to the Russian Federation and migration (landing) card.
2. Medical certificate on absence of contraindications for study in Russia issued by the official medical care authority in your country of residence. Medical X-ray certificate valid on the date of entry into the Russian Federation.
3. HIV certificate issued by the official medical care authority in the your country of residence.
4. Copy and original of the document which certifies the earlier education received (with the list of the taken courses, credits received and grade point average), duly prepared for nostrification.
5. 12 matte photos, 4 by 6 centimeters.
6. Medical insurance
Note: Originals of the documents specified in items 3, 4, 5 and 6 should be delivered by the applicant to the university promptly upon arrival.
Note 2: You are legally obliged to have medical insurance coverage for the entire duration of your stay on the territory of Russia. You are recommended to purchase it upon arrival at your destination; this can be done from a local health insurance company. The Office of international students and staff support will assist you in choosing a health and safety insurer.